Logitech X-52 Flight System
Developed using customer feedback from our previous award-winning X36 and X45 stick and throttle controllers, the Logitech X52 Flight System is the premium stick model outside our Pro Flight Range.
Featuring 23 buttons, three 8-way hat switches and 7 control axes, the X52 gives you 47 basic commands plus the control axes. But when you include the programming options provided by powerful Logitech Smart Technology programming software, which allows you to make use of the 3 position mode switch and Pinkie shift switch, the total number of programmable commands rises to 282!
And if this isn't enough, you can program even more commands by adding more modes with the programming software. With the X52, you no longer need to touch your PC keyboard during flight simulation so you can keep your hands planted where they need to be – on the stick and throttle.
With all those commands, things could get confusing so you can use the Multi-Function Display (MFD) screen to check programmed command names and use the clock and stopwatch function for timing the legs of your flight plan.
- Precision centering mechanism, non-contact technology on X and Y axes and constant spring force reduce free play, improve control and increase durability
- 2-stage metal trigger; 2 primary buttons in 1 convenient position
- 4 fire buttons including missile launcher with spring-loaded safety cover for instant access
- Conveniently positioned metal pinkie switch provides shift functionality to double up on programmable commands
- 2 X 8-way Hat Switches
- 3D rudder twist
- 3-position rotary mode selector switch with LED indicators
- 3 spring-loaded, base-mounted toggle switches for up to 6 programmable flight commands
- 5-position handle adjustment system to suit all hand sizes
- Progressive throttle with tension adjustment, detents for afterburner and idle
- 2 fire buttons
- Scroll wheel with built-in button
- Mouse controller / hat switch with left mouse button
- 8-way hat switch
- 2 x rotary controls
- Smooth-action slider control
- Clutch button initiates ‘safe mode’ to allow on-the-fly profile selection, or to display button functionality without activating
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Windows 7/8, Windows XP, XP64
and Windows Vista (all versions)
Logitech X-52 Control System Joystick
- Product Code: PS28
- Availability: In Stock