The Aspiring Pilot's Introduction to Flight Simulation Hardware
Whether your preferred plane is commercial or private, the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke with included Throttle Quadrant is a must-have for beginning and advanced flight simulation enthusiasts. Delivering realistic and precise control while enhancing muscle memory, the Yoke and Throttle Quadrant with five total axes simulate what it feels like to truly fly an aircraft. Saitek's Pro Fligh+-t equipment is modular and interchangeable, and the Yoke anchors a comprehensive flight sim setup. There's no better way to begin your flight sim experience than with Saitek, the market leader in high-performance flight simulation hardware.
Simple Plug-and-Play Installation
The Throttle Quadrant connects to the Yoke via PS/2 connector cable, and the Yoke directly connects to a USB port on your PC or Mac. You can then simply load your favorite sim, set controls in the sim's options menu, and you're all set for virtual flight without the need to load drivers or install extra software. The Yoke's four-foot-long USB cable frees you to place the controls where they're most convenient for you.
Pro Flight Yoke with Durable Metal Shaft
Unlike the mostly plastic offerings on the market, Saitek's Pro Flight Yoke utilizes a durable stainless steel shaft with precision bearings for smooth, predictable elevator and aileron control. Whether navigating the front-to-back, side-to-side, or vertical axes, all controls are right at your fingertips. The built-in stopwatch is perfect for timing approaches, and if your PC lacks available USB ports, an integrated USB Hub* provides a docking station for additional Saitek hardware.
Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant with Detachable Knobs
Every Pro Flight Yoke includes a Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant. For precise control over multi-engine aircraft, additional Throttle Quadrants* are available. The Quadrant's levers are fully programmable. Detachable lever knobs enable you to customize your flight by configuring any combination of throttle, flaps, mixture or propeller pitch. Simply remove the lever knobs, create the configuration that works best for you, and then assign commands to the levers in your favorite sim. The levers' detents – physical markings indicating where a certain action takes place – simplify control of your plane's idle and reverse thrusters.
Powerful Programming Software (PC Only)
The Yoke and Quadrant combo comes with 25 buttons and switch positions, more than enough to assign the essential controls in your favorite sim. However, if you need even more programming capability, simply go to the Downloads page* on Saitek.com and download the Drivers and Software for your computer's operating system. You can then use a three-position switch to cycle through three different modes. The ability to switch modes elevates the total number of user-definable controls to 75.
Rugged Mounting Hardware
Saitek's Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle Quadrant are both equipped with adaptable mounting clamps which provide the freedom to configure your kit in any manner you see fit. Whether on top of your desk or clamped to the front, you can securely place the controls exactly where you want them.
Fully Customizable to Meet Your Needs
Saitek's Pro Flight Yoke is the foundation of an authentic flight sim experience and built to harmonize with many other Saitek flight simulation products. Saitek's range of Instrument Panels are modular and interchangeable by design, and can be situated one on top of another or side-by-side. Want the Altimeter above the Compass? Done. Want your Vertical Speed Indicator to the left of your Airborne Direction Finder? Go for it. It's your choice. Easy-to-use mounting brackets provide the means to arrange your flight simulation setup in a configuration only limited by your imagination.
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke with 4ft/1.2m USB Connector Cable
- Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant with 4.5ft/1.4m PS/2 Connector Cable
- 2 Desk Clamps
Flight Simulation Software Compatibility:
- FSX - Flight Simulator X (PC only)
- X-Plane 10 (PC and Mac)
- Prepar3D® 2.2 (PC only)
- Most Other Flight Simulation Software
- The market-leading brand in flight simulator hardware
- Durable stainless steel shaft with precision bearings gives smooth and predictable elevator and aileron control
- Downloadable programming software configures controls to suit your preferred flying style
- Integrated chronograph accurately times each leg of your flight plan 14 buttons, POV hat switch, and 3-position mode switch
- Desk clamps secure Yoke and Throttle Quadrant to almost any flat surface for maximum control
- Backed by a two-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Durable Stainless Steel shaft with precision bearings gives smooth and predictable elevator and aileron control
- Used with the supplied ST Programming software, integrated mode switch trebles the number of controls you have at your fingertips
- Accurately time each leg of your flight plan with the integrated chronograph
- Separate throttle quadrant with additional switches to configure any combination of throttle, flaps, mixture or prop pitch. Mount on top, in front of your desk, pilot or co-pilot side so that the controls are exactly where you want them
- Unique, 2-position desk clamp keeps your yoke and quadrant securely fixed no matter how extreme the flying conditions
- 14 buttons
- POV Hat Switch
- 3-position Mode Switch
- 3 axis levers on Quadrant
- Elevator and Aileron Axes on Yoke
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Windows 7/8, Windows XP, XP64
and Windows Vista (all versions)
Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System
- Product Code: PZ44
- Availability: In Stock